Looking for some great local gifts this Holiday Season? Come check out the North Market Holiday Open House, Saturday 8-5 and Sunday 12-5. I will be there selling our pure honey, herbal infused honey, soap, lip balm, lotion sticks, homegrown herbal teas and spice mixes, beeswax candles, and handcrafted gourds. There are a lot of other great events going on including music and free samples from merchants. Come find me in the upper level of the market, with all the other great artisans.
Scheduled Holiday Open House Activities include:
Saturday, December 5
* 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., North Market merchants and Craft Extravaganza vendors open
* 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., Christmas tree sales on the farmers' market plaza with Seibel Trees and Rhoads Farm Market
* 9 a.m. - 11 a.m., holiday music by Willie Phoenix
* 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m., roasted chestnuts and pretzels sold in the farmers' market plaza
* 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., holiday music by Suite Strings
* 1 - 3 p.m., holiday music by Miss Molly
* 1 - 3 p.m., Joyunspeakable, the living statue as the Nutcracker Toy Soldier
* 3 - 5 p.m., holiday music by the Eileen Howard Jazz Trio
For more info visit: http://www.northmarket.com/activities-and-events/2009-12-05/holiday-open-house-and-craft-extravaganza
Hope to see you there!